New Development Krystal Key Beach Resort Announced in Perdido Key, Fla.
PERDIDO KEY, Florida. (October 1, 2018) — Krystal Key Beach Resort, a new condominium development, is now pre-selling Gulf-front luxury residences. The project is located at 16567 Perdido Key Drive in Perdido Key, Florida. Plans call for construction to begin in 2019.
Located on 200 feet of beachfront on the Gulf of Mexico, the 10-story project will feature 30 four- and five-bedroom units all with direct, unobstructed views of the Gulf. The development is now in the pre-construction phase. The residences range from 2,340 square feet for a four bedroom to 3,909 square feet for the remaining Penthouse. Individual unit sales prices range from $1,395,000 to $2,995,000.
Krystal Key Beach Resort is being developed in partnership with Krystal Key Holdings, LLC and Advantage Real Estate with Henry Norris & Associates as architects, among other key principals, who collectively have more than 100 years of experience and more than a billion dollars in real estate developments on the Florida and Alabama Gulf Coast. The principals live and work in northwest Florida and coastal Alabama.
The resort includes 14 corner units with four bedrooms and four baths and 14 interior units with four bedrooms and four baths including two Gulf-front master bedrooms. Two corner penthouses feature five bedrooms and five and a half baths. All residences include floor-to-ceiling windows and balconies ranging from 661-square feet to 996-square feet.
Amenities include an outdoor pool, indoor pool and a lazy river. A zero-entry kiddy pool and a Gulf-front whirlpool spa add to the project’s family-friendly features. The Penthouse level will include a Gulf-front fitness center with separate dressing rooms, showers, and wet and dry saunas.
“With only 30 units, this will be a very desirable, intimate beach side setting, with a big project amenity package,” said Rick A. Phillips, co-owner of Advantage Real Estate and manager of Krystal Holdings, LLC. “There will be strong rental potential for owners because the project won’t be rent restricted.” (Photo: Rick A. Phillips)
The new development is conveniently located near a variety of restaurants and attractions in Perdido Key, Fla., just a few miles from the Alabama state line and Orange Beach, Ala.
ABOUT KRYSTAL KEY BEACH RESORT
Krystal Key Beach Resort (KKBR) is a condominium development in the pre-construction phase that will be built on 200 feet of white sand beach on the Gulf of Mexico in Perdido Key, Florida. Plans call for the 10-story project to feature 30 four- and five-bedroom units all with direct, unobstructed views of the Gulf. Residences range from 2,340 square feet for a four bedroom to 3,909 square feet for the Penthouses. Individual unit sales prices range from $1,395,000 to $2,995,000. KKBR is being developed in partnership with Advantage Real Estate and Krystal Key Holding, LLC with Henry Norris & Associates as architects, among other key principals, who collectively have more than 100 years of experience and more than a billion dollars in real estate developments on the Florida and Alabama Gulf Coast. The principals live and work in northwest Florida and coastal Alabama. Construction is slated to begin in 2019.
- 30 direct Gulf-front units with 200 ft. of beach on the Gulf of Mexico in Perdido Key, Florida, just east of the Alabama State Line
- Lush tropical landscaping with designated dune walkover
- (14) Corner Units with 4 bedrooms and 4 baths
- (14) Interior Units with 4 bedrooms and 4 baths including (2) gulf-front master bedrooms
- (2) Corner Penthouses with 5 bedrooms and 5-1/2 baths
- Granite countertops with breakfast bar in kitchen
- Gulf-front climate-controlled lobby; Cabana/pool
- Indoor heated pool with therapeutic spa seating
- Outdoor pool with lazy river; zero entry kiddy pool
- Gulf front whirlpool spa
- Poolside owner’s lockers
- Penthouse level Gulf front fitness center with lobby, separate dressing rooms, showers, wet and dry saunas
- 2 elevators to private, climate-controlled owners lobby
- Owner’s storage in elevator lobby and master closets
- Private mailboxes for designated residents
- 3 parking spaces for 4-bedroom units; one reserved
- 4 parking spaces for Penthouse units; two reserved
- Spacious interiors; direct, unobstructed view of the Gulf – all units
- 9 ft. ceilings on all units on floors 3-9
- 10 ft. ceilings in Penthouse units
- Floor-to-ceiling glass facing the Gulf
- All living rooms and master bedrooms face the Gulf
- Oversized balconies
- Crown molding throughout units
- Polished finish on ceilings and walls
- 18 x 18 ceramic tile in foyers, halls, living rooms, kitchens and baths
- White cabinets in kitchen
- Kitchens feature granite countertops with a breakfast bar
- Granite in all baths
- Double vanities in all master bathrooms
- Wet bar with ice maker in each unit
- Ceiling fans in living rooms and all bedrooms
- Bosch appliances including refrigerator with ice maker, oven, microwave, disposal, washer and dryer
- All units fitted with Coastal Green Air Energy Saving Products
- Pre-wired for phones, cable and internet
- 6 panel, solid core interior doors
- Fiberglass entry doors; electronic entry lock